New samples from Qebrus

ExolabZ has been cooking up some new sounds:
Hello, this is our last bundle of sounds,
but especially this time, only liquid 55 rythmics loops
for have the egnamian touch in your tracks
You can buy the pack at 6€66 directly on bandcamp OR
If you want to do a real donation for support us,
please send the payment to paypal at
qebrusempire@gmail.com
cause they take a large part of
the gains of the artists sales
After your payment,
we will receive a notification with your email
and send you manually the 3LQDLPS bundle in the 24H,
just we are close the sunday, sorry ^^
Thanks infinitely for the people who support me,
buy my music and my work
I send you ALL my love possible from my 3 hearts ❤❤❤
qebrus



Share on Google Plus

About Volterock

For more about Volterock, visit the Homepage: http://volterock.com

What's your story?

VISIT OUR MOTHERSHIP: