This is the ultimage Plug-and-Map experience, the solution for connecting and mapping devices via MIDI, Ehternet, WiFi, and USB - without the need for a computer.
- Load & execute MIDI Tanslator Pro project files
- Web interface for configuration
- MIDI in & out, very low latency
- USB Host - Type A receptacle - for connecting MIDI controllers, synthesizers, serial port, USB Hubs, etc.
- 2x Ethernet 100MBit/s: connected via Ethernet switch
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n,2.4 GHz
- "HD Protocol" ready - MIDI Manufacturers Association's next generation protocol
- Power: Micro-USB Type B, approx 150mA. Or, Power over Ethernet - PoE, optional: the Ethernet In port powers the box via PoE and the Ethernet Out port passes on power to a cascaded BomeBox
- Dimensions: 121mm x 96mm x 38mm (4.8" x 3.7" x 1.5")